DJ Tunez and Starboy Wizkid releases ‘Cool Me Down Video’, A crispy visuals for their new joint… Enjoy!
“Cool Me Down” is the latest jam from Starboy’s Official disc jockey, DJ Tunez and boss Wizkid. DJ Tunez releases this new banger after teasing us with the recent ‘Gbese 2.o ‘ remixed by Spax (a remake of Tunez and Wizzy’s 2019 joint ‘ Gbese ‘).
“ Cool Me Down ” is a follow up to DJ Tunez’ most recent released body of work ‘Love Language Vol. 1 ‘ Seeking, searching and finding love through the soothing sounds of Africa featuring some of the continent’s brightest stars. DJ Tunez links with musical partner in crime, D3AN, to deliver five breath taking records.
Nigerian born London based producer, P2J is worthy of praise for the production of this brand new Afrobeat record from the stable of Starboy. The music producer has been holding Afrobeat and push it to the world more than any other producer. He has also worked with the likes of Burna Boy , Tiwa Savage and push them to the big International scene linking up with the likes of Goldlink, Chris Brown and Beyonce among others. He was the major producer on Beyonce’s The Lion King; The Gift Brown that housed ‘B rown Skin Girl ‘, ‘Ja Ara E ‘, ‘Water’, ‘Don’t Jealous Me’, ‘Keys To The City ‘. He also produced Wizkid’s recent single ‘ SMILE‘ featuring H.E.R
In addition “Cool Me Down” was also co-produced by Spax (a Nigerian music producer that brings feelings, emotions into music production. He does his own Afrobeat from a whole different angle, infusing different sounds) and DJ Tunez himself.
Wizkid while announcing the release of this new jam tagged it an Afrobeat dance track and says to Wizkid FC, ‘Let’s fucking dance!! Ijoya!!‘
To pushing the buzzing record further and get it on music charts Starboy releases ‘Cool Me Down Video ‘… Shot in the UK, Directed by
The Jewel Spotlight Award it’s the prestigious Award in Gombe State, which brings together prominent Youth Entrepreneurs, Leaders, Public Figures, Entertainers, Celebrities and Cooperate Organizations to celebrate the contributions and success of individuals, cooperate organizations etc, who make a positive, lasting impact on the community of Gombe and beyond. The Jewel spotlight Awards is an event that holds every end of the year, the dinner will include a social hour starting at 3:00 p.m. which will provide ample opportunity for socializing, networking and exchange of pleasantries, followed by dinner, keynote address, and the awards presentation at 4:30 p.m.
This year’s theme is THE RISING STARS The keynote presentation will shed light on the growth and rise of small scale businesses and youth entrepreneurship in Gombe State.
The Jewel spotlight awards work to mobilize and empower its members and the community through activities that impact the social, cultural and economic life of Gombe. This year’s dinner will once again include a magazine launch to help raise money for the sustenance and consistency of the Jewel entertainment and lifestyle magazine. Money raised from last year’s Awards Dinner was used to organize/sponsor a successful Youth entrepreneurs engaging events and social gatherings.
Below are the categories of awards, which are based on merit and people/consumers/fans choice to vote for their favorite nominee amongst each category.
BUSINESS, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND SMSE AWARDS
- Entrepreneur of the year Award- Business Brand of the year Award- Best Product of the year Award- Most innovative Brand of the year Award- Art and creativity award- Productive brand of the year Award- Customer service/relationship award
MEDIA, ENTERTAINMENT AND LITERATURE AWARDS
- Jewel literature award- Jewel author/writer award- Jewel poet award- Music artist of the year Award- Radio station of the year Award- Media personality Award- Radio personality Award- TV personality Award- Photographer of the year Award
COOPERATE, SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AWARDS
- Health and safety award- Best cooperate and social responsibility award- NGO of the year Award- Tech company of the year Award- Service excellence award
Below are the Nominees on each categories of awards, which are based on merit and people/consumers/fans choice to vote for their favorite nominee amongst each category.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE HOST THE JEWEL ENTERTAINMENT AND LIFESTYLE
Inspiring The Business And Entrepreneurship World The Jewel Entertainment and Lifestyle Magazine is more than a premier business title: we are a reliable source of information, inspiration and motivation for the most successful business leaders,
executives, investors and entrepreneurs. An iconic, national media brand, we inspire and promote excellence within the business world. Through our four editorial cornerstones – Inspire, Innovate, Invest and Indulge – we delve deeper into both the professional and personal lives of business leaders, exploring the lifestyle interests and pursuits of this affluent audience. Our content creates conversations on all platforms, while our voice is the one that matters to decision makers and game changers in the Entrepreneurship world.
OUR CORE VALUES
+ Consistency+ Reliability+ Quality+ Growth+ Value+ Accountability+ Creativity and Innovation
- Magazine Journalism (Interviews)- Photo Journalism- Media Advertisement and Promotion- Corporate/Social Event Management- Social Media Management- Commercials- Documentary- Public Relations Service (PR)- Talent Outsourcing- Events Promotion
OUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
- High quality content development- Featuring women in media, technology, creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship- Collaboration and partnership with top media brands, bloggers and promoters- Engaging top business executives and leaders- Having consistent audiences engagement- Highly professional digital content full of innovation and creativity